- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 6 min
- Serves: 4
Zesty Fish Cutlets
- 4 Snapper cutlets (approx. 2cm thick)
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 180g Superfoods Protein Blend
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- High in protein and fibre
- Good source of Omega-3
- Mix SuperFoods Protein blend with chilli flakes and salt.
- Dip fish cutlets in egg white then toss in dry mixture to coat.
- Cover fish cutlets in cling wrap and stand in fridge for 15 minutes. Place a pan on stove on medium heat, spray or brush with oil.
- Once pan is heated, add you cold fish cutlets and cook for approx. 3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with Bok Choy, baby Squash, Asparagus and a lemon wedge.
For a healthier cooking option, wrap each cutlet in aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 200*C.
SF Superfoods Protein Blend: A milled blend of flaxseed (linseeds), almonds, sunflower seeds, pepitas and sesame seeds. Superfoods Protein Blend is a health mix of quality seeds and nut formulated to product a natural, tasty, wholesome superfood, full of nutritional goodness for the whole body. Superfoods Protein Blend is high in protein and fibre and is a good source of Omega-3.
We recommend 45 gms (3 tbsp) daily. Sprinkle on cereal, add to baking, perfect in muffins, use as coating for meat.