- Preparation: 10 min
Salmon Hor D’oeuvres
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1 tub reduced fat cream cheese
- 200g smoked Salmon
- 3 tablespoons Superfood Omega-3 Blend
- Dill (optional)
- Good source of essential fatty acids
- Cut cucumbers into slices.
- Spread a little cream cheese on each slice.
- Coat the smoked Salmon pieces in the Superfood Omega-3 blend and top onto the cucumber slices.
- Place a small snip of fresh dill on top of each slice to jazz up the appearance and taste.
SF Superfood Omega-3: A blend of milled flaxseed (linseeds), sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, chia seeds,sesame seeds and pepitas. SF Superfood Omega-3 is a good source of essential fatty acids in the form of omega-3. We recommend 45 gm daily (3 tbsp). Sprinkle on cereal, add to baking, add to smoothies, perfect in muffins and use as a coating for meat.
Perfect for the summer. These little hor d’oeuvres are as delicious as they are pretty. They make a perfect light start to a dinner and are a hit at any party.