Raw Energy Bars ~ Cocoa, Protein Blend and Cashews
- 2 Cups (300g) Moist Medjool Dates, pitted and chopped
- 2 Cups (280g) Raw SF Cashew Nuts
- 125gm of SF Protein Blend
- ¾ Cup (75g) Cocoa Powder
- A Pinch Of SF Sea Salt
- ½ Cup (40g) Unsweetened SF Shredded Coconuts
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Cold Water
- These bars are not only good for you but they also taste great!
- Combine chopped dates, SF Protein Blend, almonds, cocoa powder, and sea salt in a food processor.
- Pulse and process the ingredients together until the texture is coarse.
- Then add the shredded coconut, a quick pulse, and add the vanilla extract, a little water at a time until it reaches a dry but moist dough consistency.
- Scrape the dough mixture into the lined pan (29 x 12 cm), press evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Chill for about an hour before serving.
(Lasts about 1 week in the fridge)