- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Serves: 4
Potato Vegetable Patties
- 750g potatoes, peeled and cooked then drained
- ¾ cup cooked corn kernels, drained
- 3 to 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon seed mustard
- 1 tablespoon LSA
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- Super healthy combination
- Powerhouse of nutritional goodness
- Can be used in to both sweet and savoury baked dishes
- Excellent source of dietary fibre
- Mash cooked potato then combine all other ingredients together.
- Shape mixture into patties with clean hands and place on oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in moderate oven for approximately 15 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with steamed veggies or a mixed green salad.