- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Serves: 6 - 8 Pancakes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon LSA
- Super healthy combination
- Powerhouse of nutritional goodness
- Can be used in to both sweet and savoury baked dishes
- Excellent source of dietary fibre
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg, orange juice and milk together, then add flour and LSA and continue beating until mixture is smooth and lump free.
- Let mixture stand for about 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk with a fork and add a little more milk if necessary. The mixture should be smooth and thick but still a good pouring consistency.
- Brush a little olive oil over a non stick pan.
- Use medium heat and pour about ½ a cup of mixture into pan.
- Tilt pan until mixture covers base.
- When bubbles appear in the mixture, carefully turn pancake over to cook the other side until golden.
- Serve pancakes warm with any topping of your choice.