- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 1 hr - 1.5 hr
- Serves: 20
Cacao, Cashew and Cranberry Squares
- 2 cups SF roasted unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup SF cacao powder
- 15 SF dates
- 1 tbsp. vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tbsp. SF organic rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup SF cranberries
- Energy packed
- Blend the cashews and cacao. Add in the dates, vanilla and organic rice malt syrup – blend until all are well combined.
- Stir/mix in the cranberries.
- Press the mixture into a baking tray. Freeze for an hour or refrigerate until firm & cut into squares. Makes around 14 squares. Enjoy!